Westside Apartments

Westside Apartments offers comfortable apartments for small families in Stayton, OR.  We have 1 and 2 bedroom units.

Español: Llena la solicitud y envíela por correo electrónico al gerente de la propiedad

Solicitud en Español

English: To apply fill out the application and email it to the Site Property Manager

English Application

Property Amenities

  • On-Site Management
  • Assigned Parking
  • Grounds Maintenance
  • Laundry Facilities
  • 24-Hour Emergency Call

Unit Amenities

  • Refrigerator
  • Patio/Balconies
  • Oven
  • Exterior Storage
  • Carpeting
  • Kitchen Exhaust Fan
  • Coat Closet
  • Blinds

Contact Information


(503) 979-0009




9:00 am – 4:30 pm

Office/Property Address

965 N. Gardner Rd., Stayton, OR 97383

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, family/parental status, income derived from a public assistance program, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity, in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA (not all bases apply to all programs). Remedies and complaint filing deadlines vary by program or incident.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the responsible Agency or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html and at any USDA office or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) Fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) Email: program.intake@usda.gov.